Saturday, January 11, 2014

Behind, already

It is only Jan 10, and as expected, I am already behind. The January Cure is sort of happening - at least, I think the 11.5 inches of snow will have melted enough that I can move the brewing and baking supplies, in their new airtight tubs, from the kitchen to the outside store room. Once this is done, I can probably do the rest of the Cure and get the kitchen semi-functional for the semester.

I received another rejection email, for a paper submitted in November. I was actually quite surprised by this one. The review was thoughtful and mostly helpful - if nothing else it certainly identified the problem I thought was going on. I just have to think critically about how to resolve this issue. I suspect the best answer is simply more - read more and write more. But it was not a good week writing wise. I made no progress with this goal.

It was a good week running wise -
Monday  - gym closed, massive snow and cold.
Tuesday - 6 miles
Wednesday - 3.5 miles
Thursday - 4.5 miles
Friday - zero
Saturday - goal is 6 miles. 
Total: 14 miles (+ 6) = 20

Cooking. We ate old recipes. Nothing to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment