Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Moving Day, An Interlude

Days 4 and 5 for the Kitchen will be posted this weekend. I did not get the pictures transferred before I had to head out of town for a family situation. My 91 and 93 year old grandparents moved into assisted living on Tuesday, and my father had surgery today. My mother, who had her own hip replaced just 4 months ago, is a walking zombie and I'm pretty tired as well.

I'm averaging something like 18,000 steps a day and I have been skipping my workouts this week.

I honestly have no idea what is going on with the January Cure. I have cleaned and cleaned however.

From the awesome blog: Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh.

Writing: yeah. Some of that needs to happen and soon.

Miles: No change
Yoga: Maybe tomorrow. I do do my sun salutations every time I have to get up from the floor. Which is often.
Diet: Crap from the fridge deemed "not enough to move". 


No comments:

Post a Comment